Egg Harbor Shop
The new Brilliant Stranger location is home to Dawn’s work space and studio.
- Brilliant Stranger Fair Trade Collaborated Clothing
- Dale Kumbalek Handmade Guitars
- Carefully chosen Gifts from International and Regional Artisans, including gemstone and silver jewelry made in Wisconsin, baskets, knitwear and felted toys… to name just a few!
- Paintings and tapestries Vintage and Handmade planters, succenlents and air plants
- Seeds and Sustainabilty books and tools
- New and used books covering everything from from Fermenting Food, Permaculture Gardening to Embodiment Practices and Yoga.
- Classes and Workshops, Visiting Artists and Unexpected Events, Gatherings and Happenings
- NEW! Vintage Cottage Apothecary section with herbal delights, books and lovely collectibles
OPEN DAILY 11-5 Closed Wednesdays
Call or Text – 920-366-0301
7896 Highway 42, Egg Harbor, WI 54209
We look forward to seeing you!
Tap the photo above to shop today! Everything from Bib Overalls to Ancestry Cloth Dresses to fine art and prints are available online in my Etsy Shop. Purchases can be made with an Etsy account or as a guest, no account needed! Payment options include credit card, Paypal and checks or money orders.
2022 Exhibits and Events
Alfons Gallery , Milwaukee WI
Dreams: Time and Reality, a mixed media exhibit and performance by Dawn Patel
For more information visit https://alfonsgallery.org/Alfons-Gallery/Upcoming-Exhibitions.htm
Contact Brilliant Stranger
Dale’s Handcrafted Guitars are now on display in the Egg Harbor shop. Store visitors can view these in their new humidity controlled case anytime, and interested buyers can make a same day appointment with Dale for demonstrations and more information. Not in the area? Visit the website for information and photo galleries – https://www.kumbalekguitars.com
Press - Door County Living Magazine 2017
Wonderful article about my work and the development of Ancestry Cloth
Press - Door County Living Magazine 2010
In the early years of Brilliant Stranger’s growth as a business and a clothing line…